Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, November 11, 2006

358

I counted 358 hairs that fell out of my head this morning. It was probably 400, since I didn't notice my pillow or the walk to the bathroom and the trail I might have left behind.

To say that I'm concerned is putting it mildly.

I would not look good as a bald woman...trust me.

This site on hair loss says that "the average adult head has about 100,000 to 150,000 hairs, and loses up to 100 of them a day; so finding a few stray hairs on your hairbrush is not necessarily cause for alarm."

A few stray hairs ?!? (mo%#er f*&*er!)

Listen, this has been going on for a while...if we are generous and put me at having 150,000 and even more generous at saying I'm losing 350? at 30-31 days a month..well thats...10,850 a month...since about 9 months ago...yes I should be
Kojak just in time for Valentines day.

Am I stressed? yes
Am I eating right? no
Am I deficient of every vitamin that keeps us alive? yes
Do I drink enough water? if 4 drops is not enough, then no

Yes I know I need to make changes and I will work on them immediately...thanks

oh, by the way...I've lost 9 more since writing this post...yep

No comments: