Follow by Email

My Website

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Don't have too much to say tonight...have allergies and cramps (aren't you glad I shared?)

I'm feelin' droopy and poopy (yes they're real words).

I'll just say that I really shouldn't diss the computer drawings I've been doing. They've been fun and its the best alternative I have at the moment.

Here are 3 that I worked on today.

I'm using the basic paint program that comes with every computer. I suppose it would be nice if I used a more sophisticated program, but this seems to be working just fine for me...for now. I like working "low tech".



"Wish List, Item 1"



"Wish List, Item 2"



"Wish List, Item 3"

I like the "cartoony" feel, very illustrative, simple, uncomplicated.


I've been thinking for a while now of writing sort of like a childrens book, but not quite
(well, that was clear!)

An illustrated book geared towards adults. (Eg-Family Guy - is a cartoon for adults)

I'm still just swirling the ideas in my head. My version of a childs book would be skewed, obviously...I think these types of "drawings" would fit very well.

Topics brewing - guilt, fear, love........

No comments: