Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, November 4, 2006

first post

Went to a luncheon today (early Thanksgiving thing). I have a bit of a headache and feel nauseous. Not because of the food, just not too fond of this type of gathering. Having to put on fake smiles for some people you don't necessarily care about. OK, its hypocrisy (which I abhore mind you, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and do it). I did enjoy staying and talking with my friend and her grandma for a while after everyone was gone...so it wasn't too bad.

~~~

When I say "I hate people" its because we all suck...in some way or another (yes, I include myself - I can admit that I'm not easy to deal with most of the time). How come when people talk to me about my artwork and laugh and say how "weird and strange" it is, I usually laugh right along with them, demeaning myself and my life's passion just to avoid a whole discussion about how their comments are disrespectful and how they deserve to have their bowels removed through their eye sockets...

No comments: