Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

One of the nearby shopping centers is going to close soon and I've heard rumors that its going to be either a Home Depot or a Walmart...hmm I wonder if I had a vote, which one would I choose?


Home Depot usually is full of men who are all gung ho about their next do-it-yourself project (you'd think that would sway me in this direction, but lots of men present anywhere is a con - since I have "issues". And gung ho men who think they can successfully accomplish a do-it-yourself project without the help of a professional? well thats just priceless).

Walmart does have affordable lingerie in my size - you know, the kind that I will never use because of my aforementioned "issues".

I suppose it would be too much to ask for a gallery or artist work space? Of course it is.

No comments: