Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I've been TAGGED

- Went to Gym - red shirts didn't bother me today (they must have sensed danger).
----------------
East of Oregon tagged me:

Here it goes:
A - Available/Single? So single, its ridiculous.
B - Best Friend(s)? Tonie & Christine
C - Cake or Pie? Give me CAKE!
D - Drink Of Choice? Hmm, drink...Non alcoholic (Diet Coke) Alcoholic (whatcha got?)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Lipstick (I feel naked without it)
F - Favorite Color? Deep Magenta/Fuschia
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears ...definitely
H - Hometown? Miami
I - Indulgence? don't think i have any
J - January Or February? hmm..January gives you hope and time to plan for the year that has begun...February has Valentines day (for those who believe in love)....hmm, don't know.
K - Kids & Their Names? NO kids (thank goodness)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Art, Music, Chocolate, soft fuzzy things (lol)
M - Marriage date? I don't understand the question. I don't have a date set...eh, nevermind.
N - Number Of Siblings? 1, that I know of.
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges are messy, but tasty. Apples...well, I know one a day keeps the doctor away, but when I was little I saw a movie with Mia Farrow (titled....the Haunting of Julia) where her daughter is eating an apple and starts choking on it, can't breathe and in desperation to save her, the mother cuts her throat to open an airway...well, the kid dies. The mom moves to a new place and is haunted by the ghost of another little girl...anyway...its interesting. (yes, my parents let me see all those horror type movies as a child - more clues into my psyche) Needless to say, if and when I eat apples, I chew carefully. I suggest you do the same.
P - Phobias/Fears? I fear Fear.
Q - Favorite Quote? Go Cofidently in the Direction of Your Dreams, Live the Life You Have Imagined
R - Reason to Smile? hmm...I'll get back to you on this one.
S - Season? Fall and Winter
T - Tag someone? Colleen
U - Unknown Fact About Me - I wouldn't mind being married.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? wow, so many - broccoli, ocra, cauliflower....etc.
W - Worst Habit? re-applying lipstick automatically, being negative
X - X-rays You’ve Had? foot, neck, chest, back, hand
Y - Your Favorite Food? McDonalds French Fries, Lindt Chocolates, Mom's Black Beans & Rice
Z - zzzzzzz...I'm sleepy (at least I lasted longer today, its 1 am!) - I'll go to sleep after Conan.

2 comments:

East of Oregon said...

love it!

colleen said...

I had fun reading this! Fushia might be my favorite color too. I don't understand the marriage date or the bears and worms and a couple of other ones.


I'll have to sleep on it...thanks for asking!