Follow by Email

My Website

Sunday, January 21, 2007

i become aware that its been 3 days (again) since my last post and as i sit here trying to remember whats happened, to tell you (my beloved audience who I'm sure, is sitting on the edge of your proverbial seat)

i must confess that aside from...

the previously mentioned tears (see 1-18 post)
and
8 soul crushing hours at work
and
a couple more "drops"
and
helping Christine figure out how to add site meter to her site
and
taking my computer to have its hard drive formatted - it was soooooooooooooo slowwwwwwww
and
getting a very pretty blue beta fish named Mickey
(he's 5 years old - and thats not him in the picture, but he looks just like that - I hope he survives me)
and
deadheading and watering the plants
and
doing the laundry
and
trying to fix my frickin email that now refuses to work
and
feeding Mickey
and
avoiding the gym
and
watching some tv
well...i really haven't done anything terribly exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was too funny-
i do not like the word verification process

Ana said...

yes, the verification is a pain...but I had to do it, because I received several spam comments - so I had to put an end to that. think of it as an exercise in visual acuity.

admin said...

Decide to stop being anonymous. It seems like you did a lot! Anyway, keep bloggin'. I get disappointed when I visit and there's nothing new. hee. jk. Blog whenever you want.