Follow by Email

My Website

Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been feeling so exhausted lately.
An endless fatigue that doesn't go away.
When I wake up, I'm tired.
Brushing teeth, tired.
While I'm at work, I'm tired.
After work, tired.
Exercising...I'm tired.
Driving home, tired.
Before bed, I'm tired.
Asleep, tired.
Wake up, I'm tired...ok, you get the picture.

I have no idea whats going on, but its certainly no way to live.

I know....I'm just a little ray of sunshine, aren't I?

alright, time to go. [Studio 60 is back!!! yipee!!!]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im tired too,i wanna lay in bed and watch tv, or nap, or bake.Not school oh and i want to dine out too with a magic credit card

writerwoman said...

Stopping in to say hi.
I love Studio 60 too. The writing is first rate. Plus the romance and laughs mix together in a way that keeps me coming back for more.

Sara, from Poets Who Blog

East of Oregon said...

Exercise is good, perhaps that will help boost some energy soon. (I say that as I sit here lounging - - ok I'm getting up, I'm doing something .. really). Take care and I do hope you feel better.