Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

a joke i received via email today


A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush
restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at a
drunken lady swigging her drink as she sits alone
at a nearby table.

The wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," sighs the husband, "She's my ex-girlfriend.
I understand she took to drinking right after we
split up seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't
been sober since."

"My God!" says the wife,
"Who would think a person could go on celebrating
that long?!"


2 comments:

writerwoman said...

LOL! That could be the start to a novel where the wife hates her husband and plots to either divorce, kill, or disgrace him ( or all three!)

Sara

writerwoman said...

I added your link to poets who blog. It may take a while for the site to grow but hopefully it will as the year goes on. I encourage you to visit the other poets listed. Have a great day,

Sara