Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Fish Naming contest


You won't get anything, except pride and joy in knowing your "contribution" was chosen.


OK, here's the deal.

On a previous post, I mentioned that I had acquired a pretty blue Betta fish named Mickey (so far he's surviving splendidly - keep your fingers crossed). The following day, I purchased a new home for Mickey (so he had more space) and I couldn't resist buying another Betta fish (he's younger and very red).

For some reason, I can't come up with a name...its just not coming to me.
So, I need your help.
I'll give it a week (I'm sure he won't mind being without a name for another 7 days, the feisty little guy)

Here's a picture of Mickey :


And here's a picture of (?________?) - Remember: Its a BOY.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I name my animals it usually happens organically as I get to kow their personality, so trying to find the best name from a picture is hard. However, I like the name Beni, which is a Japanese word for red...even though I believe these fish are from Thailand. But seems to go with Mickey for me for some reason. Or...how about Carmine, which is a bright red color? Mucarsma!

Ana said...

Hello there. I really like these names. I don't think I'm going to get too many participants...oh well. I'll still wait the full week.
Bye!!

Anonymous said...

i vote spike since u didnt like ernest

Ana said...

Ernest? I never saw that entry (?) But you're right, I'm not too fond of it (lol).
Spike is cool, though.