Follow by Email

My Website

Monday, February 26, 2007

Harry-Frickin-Connick Jr.!!


I saw him in concert tonight.

What a wonderful experience!
He is such a great performer, a tremendous singer and musician, charmingly witty and sexy as hell (and a great dancer - did I mention how frickin sexy he is???)
He is so funny and so natural. You can tell he's been doing this for a while and that he was born to be on stage - he's so comfortable in his medium, doing what he loves - that love expands and spreads throughout the audience. I was envious of him and his band...up there doing their "thing".

I am so glad I went. This time around, I didn't have any conversation with anyone, so no opportunities for flirting (lol), which is a good thing.

i wonder what the next concert will be??? hmmm

No comments: