Follow by Email

My Website

Friday, February 9, 2007

Lets see, what can I update you on...



1- I'm taking my mom to see
Giselle on Sunday. she's very excited - she never goes anywhere, so this is something to look forward to.

2- the girl that almost hit my car the other day? i think she learned her lesson. yesterday, she was directly in front of me (in the correct lane!)

3- The entries were: Minnie, Beni, Carmine, Ernest and Spike and the red betta's new name is
...............................
drumroll please
...............................
BENI !!!

Thank you


I'll save the rest for tmorrow.


4 comments:

Xhyra said...

Yay! Beni kind of rhymes with Minnie.

Ana said...

lol...i suppose.

minnie...sheesh. he's a very fiesty boy! all the other betta's would totally make fun of him. "neener neener neener, hiiii minnieeee, where's mickeyyy and plutooo and..." how traumatic...lol

Anonymous said...

Beni! You picked my name, you like me , you really like me..I would like to thank all the members of the academy...oh wait that's my Oscar speech....ummm, Peace out every one, I would like to thank God and all my fans out there...oh wait that's my Grammy speech....where did I put my fish naming speech, I know I had it here somewhere...ahhh, here it is blub blub blub, blubba, blub blub, Mucarsma!

Xhyra said...

lolol @ fish naming speech.