Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lets see...what did I do in my 3rd official day of freedom?

- Went to buy my mom some herbs for the garden (Forgot to take a photo of it, so I'll do that tomorrow) and of course, couldn't help but buying some other flowery plants. But I was very proud of myself for not spending more than $25!

- Went to get an ink cartridge to print the pieces I'm submitting to an exhibit in Suzano, Brazil.

- Had lunch with Tonie (check out her blog here).

- Planted the herbs and plants I purchased...its way too hot out there and its only April!

- Then spent the latter part of the day preparing the artwork that is going to the group exhibition in Suzano, Brazil. I'll be mailing it out tomorrow morning. This really is a good opportunity. It's the first time I participate in an international exhibition...and hopefully its the first of many (although yesterday I received a rejection letter from Ohio...boohoo!) Once the exhibit it up, I will post the images I submitted.


OK, thats all I have.

No comments: