Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

a good laugh...

Here are a couple of jokes I got through email. Hope you enjoy them.

Group Therapy:

A psychologist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.
To the first mother he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy"

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."



The Bicycle:

For his birthday, little Joe asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 and your mother just lost her job. There's just no way we can afford it right now".

The next day the father saw little Joe heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?
Little Joe told him..."I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortage AND no bike!"




1 comment:

Anna said...

I really like the group therapy one.

I have one "How do two psychaitrists greet eachother?"

"Your fine, how am I?"