Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I know its been a while, #3


I've been in a bit of a "haze"... I'm going through one of "
those" weeks (click on "those" if you want to know what I'm talking about). TMI, you say? I'm a woman in my 30's who is testosterone and hug deprived. So please give me some slack if I feel compelled to share a little bit.

I must say however, that it sure is much easier experiencing the symptoms from the comfort of home, than at work.

Lets see, whats happened?

Well...
- I've done some more gardening. I like the feel of the dirt between my fingers. I'm still learning of course, that there are certain plants that are just more sensitive and fragile than others. They're very much like people actually - very interesting.

- I've also been working on another "idea" drawing - this one is a bit more "dark" and its taking me a little while to get it right. I really blame the delays on my current condition. Because it should have already been finished.

------------
I came across a webpage that had a condensed list of phobias. Here's just a few starting with "A", that seemed interesting (wonder why, lol).

Agoraphobia - Fear of crowded or public places.
Androphobia - Fear of men.

Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection.
Atychiphobia - Fear of failure.


OK, thats all for now.

No comments: