Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

~ Fairy Tale ~

THIS IS THE FAIRY TALE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN READ
TO US WHEN WE WERE LITTLE:


Once upon a time

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In a land far away

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A beautiful, independent
self-assured princess

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

happened upon a frog as she sat
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdant meadow near her castle

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The frog hopped into the princess' lap
and said: "Elegant Lady, I was once
a handsome prince, until an evil
witch cast a spell upon me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One kiss from you, however
and I will turn back into the
dapper, young prince that I am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

and then, my sweet, we can marry

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

and set up housekeeping in your castle

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

with my mother

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

where you can prepare my meals,

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

clean my clothes, bear my children,

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

and forever feel grateful and
happy doing so"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That night

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

as the princess dined sumptuously

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

on lightly sauteed frog legs

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

seasoned in a white wine and
onion cream sauce

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She giggled and thought to herself

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I don't fuckin' think so...


3 comments:

Soham said...

Absolutely hilarious....Lol!!!

Amie said...

OMG, too finger-lickin-frickin funny. Can I pass this on?

writerwoman said...

LMAO! Love it!