Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~ Heath Ledger ~



I am completely shocked and so saddened by the news of Heath Ledger's untimely death.

It seems unreal.

He was one of my favorites. With his warm smile and demeanor, strength and talent, he had an ability to draw you into any character he played.

This is such a loss to the artistic community.

Its amazing how one can be affected by news like this, of a person we have not personally known.

I can say that I certainly feel a connection to actors/artists who are especially passionate about their work. How they can serve as examples for the rest of us to follow our passions.

I live vicariously through the films that I watch and feel especially connected to those actors who can transport me to another place, another world. These individuals come into the intimacy of my mind, and through their performances sometimes inspire me in ways that are difficult to describe.

Heath was one of those rare actors who took you along for the ride and left you feeling exhilarated and wanting more. He will be missed.

May he rest in peace.

No comments: