Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, January 19, 2008

i decided that its time to get my own website. its not fancy, by any means, but it's nice enough to be able to present my work. hopefully in the future, i'll be able to get a personalized custom one, but this will have to do for now.

it's a pretty simple process, but its time consuming. i spent all day yesterday just re-sizing my photos, because of course my files are too large (no wonder my computer has no memory left) and figuring out categories, etc. knowing me, it will never be finished, but i should have it up and running in a few days.

so of course, i forgot to post yesterdays "drawing". i'll post the one i did today too.

i must say, i'm not terribly thrilled with these, so i hope they begin to improve soon.
i didn't really have a plan and i consider these drawings as doodles more than anything.
i can say that if anyone comes across my "daily project" they won't be inspired to do their own. guess i'll have to think a little bit more about it to see what direction they need to take.

i'll keep you posted.

here they are.



"#3: a theory is born"



"#4: in the jungle"

No comments: