Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I've been watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon since yesterday....if you're familiar with them, you know that there are really good episodes and others are frustrating as hell. But every time there's a marathon, I end up watching it. There are a few that I am not familiar with, so there's always a chance for at least one surprise.

I cooked spaghetti and meatballs. Also made Garlic Toast, with melted Gouda cheese slices on top (mixed the garlic butter myself, too - yeah, I know!). Needless to say, it was GOOD. I drank Sangria with Seven Up, so I'm a little buzzed. Lol. It doesn't take much for that to happen, especially nowadays that I don't "partake" on a regular basis.

I hope this year brings better things for us all. Although I really don't like even numbers....so lets see what happens.

Tata.

No comments: