Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been meaning to update you...

But I've been kinda busy.

So here they are (updates) in no particular order...ok, well they might be in some kind of order.

I sold another 3 pieces! (woohoo...yipee...yay) um, make that 4 (just happened as I was typing this...what???? Oh my Goodness (don't wake me people!).

Can you believe it?

The way I figure it, at this rate, I'll be a millionaire in .....277 years....hmm, that sounds very do-able.


Here's a couple of the pieces:

One of my "Alabama Bible" pieces, titled Judges 18;19:



and an older ink drawing, titled "Growth Multiplied":





Never in a million years would I have considered selling these before...because I am selfish and want my work for myself.
BUT
I figure, how else am I going to be able to learn the lesson of "moving on" in all aspects of my life, if I can't let go of my work (especially older pieces?)
Of course, there are pieces I will NEVER sell...because they are too meaningful to me.

Letting go of these 2 pieces is the beginning of something good...I just don't know what that is yet and I'm ok with a lil mystery in my life.

_____________

I am working on some "jewelry" pieces - more like art pendants,etc. for my anamanocrafts shop (which is feeling a little left out of the celebrations, poor thing).

I like these pendant pieces and I think they will bring a little love ($) to my "craft" shop.

OH, and I am IN LOVE with Diamond Glaze...whoever invented that stuff should be given a Nobel prize! Its absolutely magical. I got a big ole bottle of it and I'm going around Glazing everything I get my hands on (ok, so that was a dream I had this morning...where I used the Glaze on every object in my room...kinda funny and really Cool).

This stuff is gold, I tell ya....gold!!! You NEED to try it if you already haven't.

OK, that's all I have for now.
Til next time...

No comments: