Follow by Email

My Website

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jessica Doyle...Fantastic Artist on Etsy

Every once in a while I come across an artist who's work leaves me speechless and drooling all over myself.
(lol, Sorry for the visual).

Browsing through etsy this evening, I found Jessica Doyle's shop and am now feeling all twitter-pated and inspired and I wanted to share it with you.

With the bright colors and inviting textures, you're drawn in to view up close (or as close as you can through the screen) and you notice all the intricate lines and details. Through her imagery, the artist shows her great sense of humor, as well as her vision of the beautiful things that live in our world and in her imagination....Just lovely!!

Here are just a few of my favorites (um...I love them all).
(when you click on the pictures, you are taken directly to their listing in her shop).
Show her some love and buy something!
I seriously can't believe she's not a top seller on etsy! Her prices are SOO affordable.










Aren't they wonderful??
Check out Jessica's blog here

5 comments:

saraH said...

I like the items in YOUR shop! I found your shop through flickr.
Keep up the rad art work! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ana !

Ana said...

Thank you Sarah! You're too sweet.

Thank you Anonymous!

♥Ana

Anonymous said...

Welcome Ana
Smile

jessicadoyle.ca said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog Ana. Wow. I'm humbled.

And by the way I'm giving away some art... specifically a set of ACEO's. come and Enter on my blog if you like :)

cheers!