Follow by Email

My Website

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Necklaces / Pendants

I wasn't feeling well today...was feeling like I had a fever, but when I checked my temperature, it was fairly normal.

I still feel icky...oh well.

I've finally listed some of the pendants I've been working on.
These are so much fun and I have gazillions that I want to do (soooo much stuff to do!)

Here are the photos and when you click on them, it takes you to their listing in my AnamanoCrafts shop.

I hope you like them!


Guess which is my favorite...
lol















2 comments:

Fede said...

I like these pendants!
i would want one! especially now...when I'm sitting in front of my pc, testing my tempereture...I think I have the fever too!

Ana said...

oh fede! I hope YOU feel better. I'm still not feeling good.

I'm glad you like the pendants, thank you.