Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, April 10, 2008

new stuff and a sale!

RE: SALE

NO, I haven't sold anything....maybe tomorrow!

I'm having a BIRTHDAY sale tomorrow, Friday, April 11th in both my shops.
For ONE day only, you can save 20% off the listed price on all items in both shops (except for the original drawings and paintings).

If you don't quite understand how etsy works, you can contact me and I'll help you through it.
But suffice it to say, its REALLY easy and safe...so go on and take a look and see if you like anything.
My artwork is here: Anamano
My crafts are here: AnamanoCrafts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have so many things I want to do, that the more I think about all of them, the more overwhelming it becomes.
Sometimes it seems like an impossible feat...the one I want to undertake.
But of course, all I can do is, work on one thing at a time and try to control my roaming thoughts.

Here are a few pictures of the last "art dolls" I finished.


This is "Fat Girl - My Layers" - 5 Nesting Dolls ( significance of symbols, etc. is detailed in the listing here.













This next one is an abstract design on the largest of a set of nesting dolls. I will be selling these separately. Click here for details.











More to come...soon.

Hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think!


OH, I never showed you pictures of Corliss, the Cowpenguiplat, did I?

Here he is. The last soft doll/plush (whatever you want to call it) I worked on. The story behind behind his name, etc. is here:



He's got the "snout" of a platypus...


The body of a cow...


and the soul of a penguin....isn't he cute??


♥Ana

No comments: