Follow by Email

My Website

Monday, April 7, 2008

random stuff...

I've added [to the anamano shop] some of the ink drawings that were part of the daily drawing project that lasted, what...about a month? oh well, we'll blame that on etsy, shall we?

Here are a few of them:











I'm trying to re-evaluate what I'm doing here, since I'm not selling anything and feeling discouraged.

I'm thinking of making some necklaces, handmade pendants with original drawings and perhaps some of my existing imagery as well. I'm looking into materials for that to see if its too much to take on... People seem to be selling those pretty well on etsy, so I thought I can try my own versions. Will also print some of my imagery as postcards/note cards so I can charge less.

With the economy the way it is, I think its hard to get people to buy art (or maybe its jut hard to get them to buy MY art, lol).

I have a gazillion ideas and its impossible to give into all of them. Especially seeing the lack of sales.

ugh.

Have also been thinking of advertising strategies. I mean, I have been listing in different places (but NOT every day, as is suggested on etsy.) I just can't bring myself to do that. So I'm thinking of other alternatives.

I really don't want to give up so easily (even though everything tells me to do just that) so I'm trying to think of different options....but of course, one of the options that JUMPS out at me is to just give in already and get the dreaded office job again.

God, I really don't want to do that....but, we'll see what happens. I wish Miami had more craft shows. I can't find any. Maybe I'm not looking at the right sources - one more thing to work on.

ugh.

♥Ana

No comments: