Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Went to the Post Office Today...

Mailed 2 things.

1- I got my first trade on etsy! I was terribly excited when leisab wanted to trade with me.
She wanted my Fat Girl - Watering Plants
I wanted her Best of the Southwest Earrings

So, her print is on its way to Canada!
She has some really beautiful items...make sure you visit her shop (and her lovely blog too!)


2- I entered a piece for a juried show at Jacksonville State University's ,Hammond Hall Gallery (in Alabama!)
The show is titled: Mini-Works on Paper, 29.
I hope I get in.
I was debating whether to do it or not, as the $20 entry fee would take me down to $0 again (ugh).
But hopefully my tax refund gets in before they cash the check (eek)

Time will tell...and I'll keep you updated on the results (wish me luck!)

________________


Yesterday I added these 2 ink drawings to my anamano shop:




No comments: