Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the Balcony and the Waiting Room

- Balcony -

I've been meaning to take pictures of the current "look" of my balcony garden, so here they are.
Its actually getting close to needing another revamp, believe it or not.
I sense that the flowers are straining in the limited space of their containers...so here comes another semi-expensive trip to the nursery for soil and more flowers to fill in some empty spots - which can only be seen from my view (looking out), but its the most important part - the one that I get to enjoy.

I noticed what look like aphids on the yellow and lavender petunias (dag nabbit) and unfortunately I think they're going to be hard to save - but I'll try my best.

Its purty isn't it?







- Waiting Room -


I had to take my mom for a procedure very early this morning and I had a long wait (3 hours) so needless to say, I did some drawing to be able to distract myself a bit. I think I'm going to try something different with these, so you're seeing them here in their "raw" stage.

ugh...I've only slept about 8-10 hours in the last 3 (or is it 4 days). This creates a perpetual and massive headache among other things...so hopefully I can get some serious sleep tonight.

Have a good one...oh and I apologize for the horrific photos - it was already dark when I took them. But these are just to give you a glimpse of what I did while I waited.











OH - and when I was working on this last one a guy walked past and said "that's really cool...is it going to be a tattoo?" - I loved the comment, because I've actually always thought that my "organic" drawings would make cool tattoos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty porch ana banana

Ana said...

thanks