Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, May 15, 2008

latest digital piece...

A few days ago I said that I wished I could give you a peek into my head, when I'm feeling "down" or "blocked" creatively.

Well, that same night I started a digital painting/illustration ( I still don't know what to call these!), titled "stifled".

This one is a bit more detailed than the others..it was a longer process than I anticipated, but I LOVE how it turned out!

Here it is, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


©"Stifled", 2008

1 comment:

GrandMari said...

Ana,
Although I've only looked at a small portion of your work, I found it moving. My daughter, also an artist, www.shanagallery.com, struggles with and enjoys some of the same artistic disciplines as you.
I've added your site to my favorite blogs.
Thanks,
Mari