Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, May 22, 2008

OK

I have been meaning to write about this, but "stuff" kept me from getting to it.

But I can't wait anymore and have to interrupt what I'm doing...

GREY's ANATOMY is absolutely the BEST show EVER. This is coming from a television
fanatic. I've seen a lot of shows, probably too many. But suffice it to say that I am a bit of a connoisseur...

This show is it! The writing is absolutely, insanely good. Seriously, I can't handle how wonderful it is. It has everything a person can want in a television program. Heart pacing-ly good stuff.

If you have not seen it, you better get your ass off to get the dvd's of the first, second, however else many seasons there have been and watch it. I didn't catch it until like the 3rd season and now I will cancel pretty much anything, so that I won't miss it - I swear, it's like fluid, liquid, moving art (I'm serious!)

I can't say anymore, because its back on...but I just had to let you know.

Grey's Anatomy is frickin amazing!

1 comment:

bookmkr2008 said...

You're awesome. The enthusiasm cracks me up. Reminds me of how I felt about Six Feet Under