Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Duality, a nesting doll

I'm sitting here typing this and watching "40 year old virgin"...I'm laughing so hard, there are tears in my eyes.
Don't YOU love it too? Its just frickin' hilarious.

Anyway, the improvement of my mood is due to finally getting some work done yesterday.
I finished a nesting doll and it was so much fun and I love the way it came out (of course, lol).

Titled "Duality", it was a completely intuitive process (and I'm not quite 100% sure what its all about yet. Its a fairly simple drawing...but infused with my typical symbolism).

Hope you enjoy...














I don't know that I want to sell it, lol...I really like it.
But I need money, so if someone else likes it as much as I do and they're willing to pay for it, I can live with giving it up? or can I?

I suppose I'll let you know if the issue ever comes up.

Til next time.