Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Holly is feeling poopy today...




Had to take lil Holly (Mr. Hollywood, my guinea pig) to the vet today.

A couple of days ago, I noticed a bump/lump type thing on the corner of his right eye, so
I thought I'd have it checked.

Anyway, the vet squeezed his eye like he was squeezin' a lemon! They're such brutes!
I asked him to trim his nails, since I have such a hard time doing it. He also weighed him (8 lbs!) and says that I'm a very good mommy (I already knew that, thank you very much!)

He prescribed some drops and says that if it doesn't work, they should do a biopsy (surgically removing it) of the lump to see if its a tumor. UGH! I hope it doesn't resort to that...poor little thing.

Anyway, Holly has been all droopy since we got back. Can you imagine you going to the doctor and having him squeeze YOUR eye (or something else that hurts already???)

Here he is in his purple cubby-hidey-thingy, not looking too happy:

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

poor Holly, hope he recovers soon! He's a sweet looking guinea pig!