Follow by Email

My Website

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Digital Painting

I worked on this piece all day yesterday (actually finished at 2 am this morning). It took me so long, because it kept changing on me for some reason.

Its definitely different from when I started it, but boy do I like it! I'll be posting it in my shop when I have a couple more new pieces (that way it forces me to get to workin' more, damn it!)

I have all these materials surrounding me and a couple of ideas for a series of small paintings on wood and canvas...but I haven't gotten around to it.
I NEED an exhibit (or two or three), so that I have a more specific reason to work on these new ideas...otherwise, I feel as if they'll just be sitting here, collecting dust and I definitely don't want that.

OK enough rambling, here's the piece:



Title: "Go on...fly away (from the "I have an Idea" series)
Medium: Digital Painting (using Corel)
Year: 2008

enjoy!

3 comments:

Judy Evans said...

That's amazing

DreamON said...

I like it a lot too. Plus, yours is one of the most interesting blogs I've read in a long time!

Ana said...

Thank you both so much!