Follow by Email

My Website

Monday, September 15, 2008

ok, I'm FED up

All my life people have been telling me what to do, what to say, how to act and I'm tired of it. NOW people feel the need to push their political opinions on me? I don't bloody think so!

WHY??? I don't do that to ANYONE.

I'm a Republican. Frankly, one of only a few "republican" artists that I'm aware of. I've always been surrounded and have been friends with liberals, without issue. But if they start hounding me or trying to convince me that my views are incorrect...I tend to want to distance myself, because I will not stand for that nonsense.

As an art student, there were many times that I felt insignificant and even idiotic because of the liberal bullies I was surrounded by. At times I almost felt the need to apologize for my views. But that's because I was insecure and unsure of myself...not so anymore - I will NOT apologize.

If you don't like my political views, you can simply choose to stop talking to me, remove me from your email list and forget my name...I won't be offended. But do NOT tell me I need to change my mind about who I support or what I stand for.

I'm an opinionated person, yet I try not to push my political views on anyone.

I'm a grown woman and for better or for worse have a mind of my own.
All I ask is for the courtesy of some respect.

Go vote for your guy, I'll vote for mine, then lets sit back and see what the future holds.

Thanks.

2 comments:

T.Allen-Mercado said...

I'm an anarchist-wanna play? :P

Ana said...

Lol, Tameka.

I don't know if I'm tough enough to play with an anarchist!

How about some tea instead?

:D