Follow by Email

My Website

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

stitch rock, 2008

I wasn't a vendor in Stitch Rock's first event last year, so I can't compare the crowd size,
but from what I hear, there were more people this year. Amanda of House of Sweets
is the organizer of this event and she did a great job of advertising, etc.





That's my dad on the left (I couldn't have done this without his help).




MY "BOOTH"

I put my "CRAFTS" in the smaller front table and my artwork & necklaces were in the back table.


NECKLACES:


As you can see, my sign was a little ghetto...oh well, lol.


1 comment:

melissa said...

Hi Ana, I just wanted to let you know I have featured your blog, and Etsy store, on my blog. I recently joined FEST, and am featuring each seller, on Mondays. You got to be first, because it is alphabetical order. If you want to check it out you can view my jewelry blog.