Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, October 2, 2008

whew

I've been working non-stop, getting ready for Stitchrock.
- Am I stressed? Of COURSE!
- Am I ready? Um...I think so! (well, I should be ready by tomorrow evening...I'm using up all the time I have left)

Anyway, this one is short, 'cause clock is ticking...but if you're in the Delray Beach area or want to take a drive up there and have some fun shopping for cool things, please feel free to stop by and say hi.



Here's the info:

When: Saturday Oct 04, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Where Old School Square - Vintage Gymnasium
51 N. Swinton Ave
Delray Beach, Florida|10 33444

* Door prizes all day*

* Free swag bags for the first 100 people!

* D.I. Y Fashion show at 3pm


Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Hi Ana,
Good luck this weekend and I hope you are very successful!!!

I also read your blog on the birds. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, but my bird didn't survive. I think there is some symbolism there.

Glenda