Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, November 1, 2008

cute joke...

I just got this joke in an email and I thought I'd share it.

So, I hope you enjoy:

----------------
One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife:
"Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'slim fast'. Maybe it
would take a few inches off your butt!"

His wife was not amused and decided that she simply couldn't let such
a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer.
'What the hell is this?', he said to himself as a little "dust" cloud appeared
when he shook them out.

"April", he hollered into the bathroom, "Why did you put talcum powder in
my underwear??!"

She replied with a snicker: "It's not talcum powder, it's 'Miracle Grow'!!!"

------------------

No comments: