Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So, I've decided that I'm going to sell most of my unused supplies, plus some that might be considered "vintage", as I've kept them for many, many years.

I need to make drastic changes and this is the beginning. By clearing up space around me, maybe I'll find a corner or a wall to be able to work on my larger pieces that I've been longing for.

Maybe this "cleansing" will work to help other areas of my life that need a good overhaul, as well.

In the meantime, while I work on taking photos and creating a shop just for my supplies...I have a Pre-Holiday Sale in my AnamanoCrafts shop.

ALL items have a 20% discount...so if you're looking for a one of a kind gift, stop by and take a look. I'll be adding some more items soon to the shop.

2 comments:

colleen o'hara said...

hey honey, I have so much to tell you...sorry i have been so MIA - - too much to tell you here, but let's just say it's been an Adventure.

BIG NEWS - Aleric the Alien is traveling to Bosnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be on the road, so to speak, for the next month.

Much love to you sweetheart!
Colleen

Ana said...

Hi Colleen.

So good to hear from you. And I'm happy that you're doing well. Bosnia?? Sounds interesting. Aleric is a lucky alien! lol

Good luck to you on your adventures.

Ana