Follow by Email

My Website

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Latest Fat Girl - Digital Illustration

So I finally finished the latest Fat Girl piece, which I've titled "Stuck". I had a heck of a time finishing this one and I'm not 100% sure about it. Gotta live with it for a while. But I wanted to share it with you (whoever sees this, lol).

I'll try to list it soon in my shop.
Click on it to see the details a little better.
Enjoy


© "Stuck" (2008, digital illustration)

- She's "stuck" in supposed paradise. But look at the stormy skies...not so pleasant. The number 3 is prevalent and probably not obvious:
- 3 years represented by 3 heartstrings, 3 chains (her mind, her voice, her hand), 3 blue flowers.
- The grass is always greener, isn't it? And she's trying to grasp it from where she is. Maybe it will bring sunshine and freedom to her world.

No comments: