Follow by Email

My Website

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New piece

I finished this one a few days ago. It's weird, but I really like it.
Can you feel a series coming along? Yes, me too, lol.

I'm actually thinking if I get in to the Virginia show I applied to, and they like them, I'd do a series of these for that exhibit. I've decided that I will think positive in regards to any artistic "happenings" that might come my way. I'm only applying to exhibitions/opportunities that I truly believe I can get. If I have any doubts about something, I just won't bother. Why torture myself?

Anyway, wish me luck!

Here's the new piece:


© "Enabler" , liquid acrylic, pen, paper on balsa wood, 2009
4"x4"


Here's the second one in progress, no title yet:



I'm really enjoying these small pieces. They're tiny, but powerful (in my opinion).

OK, that's all for now...have a humongous headache.

No comments: