Follow by Email

My Website

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Latest paintings...

These are the last two pieces I did.
They're so tiny! (I really can't wait to work big again)

This one is the latest in the "reproductive" series (for the April exhibit at Rex Art)


©"ovaia difettosa" (2009)
- watercolor, marker, liquid acrylic on canvas (5"x7")


© "ovaia difettosa" (2009) bottom view

And this one is from yet another series (what the heck am I thinking? I'm so restless and just can't seem to take a series to fruition before starting another one...oh well)

This is the second and I don't know what I'm calling the series yet (I'm still mulling it over)


© "Processor" (2009)
- Watercolor, liquid acrylics, ink, paper on balsa wood

5 comments:

cakuart said...

Nice work - glad I dropped by. Hope you stay inspired always! - Strength and honour, CAKUart

tramadol lyn said...

Good works of art! I like the washed effect you used all over. They complement the flowing, graceful lines you used giving your paintings that much needed movement and unique character.

wallflower said...

Wow, these are great! Keep up the good work!

pritislandscapes said...

The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it.

Graham Matthews ART said...

Love the paintings!