Follow by Email

My Website

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Steampunk Paper Dolls

I've finished my two dolls for the "Le Papier Dolls" swap on the Roses on My Table site.

The theme for February was "Steampunk"...after doing some research and reading a little bit about it, I took out the materials that I wanted to work with and "let go"...my typical way of working.

These were a lot of fun to make and will be difficult for me to give up...

This is "Lady Eve" (Steampunk Paper Doll, mixed media, 2012)






















This is "Inquisitor Lila Flinn" (Steampunk paper doll, mixed media, 2012)


5 comments:

PatarNoster said...

HAH ! thats so cool ! love the style havent seen anything like this before !

Patar Nosters Art

bhoomesh said...

That's a great post, I love this one!
Psychedelic Paintings,Austria

Janvi said...

This is really an informative & useful blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Hobby Classes in Delhi

Kitchen worktops guy said...

Amazing :)

Anoosh Iqbal said...

I really liked your post. Pretty colors and texture. It inspired me with many new ideas. I am going to try them right away. I have recently bought a set of dolls stencils online. They are amazing and really helpful. You should check them out too.
http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Media-Collage-Doll-Stencils/dp/B00IQRT4N8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1407748209&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Mixed+Media+Doll+Stencils